Industry News Accounts You Should Be Following on Twitter
Here are five residentially-focused industry news Twitter accounts I love, and five commercially-geared ones. If you’re interested in keeping up to date, I recommend you follow them, too.
- @WindowDoorMag: This account for Window & Door Magazine serves the entire fenestration industry, including manufacturers, distributors, and dealers.
- @DWMmag: Door & Window Market (DWM) Magazine is a publication for manufacturers, dealers and distributors in the door, window, mouldings and millwork market.
- @RetrofitMag: Retrofit is a magazine for building owners, managers and professionals interested in renovation of commercial buildings and systems.
- @RemodelingMag: Remodeling Magazine is a leading business-to-business publication for residential remodelers.
- @ProBuilderMag: Founded in 1936, Professional Builder Magazine is read each month by 112,000 home builders around the United States.
- @glassonweb: This account shares news, articles, products, companies, classifieds, discussions and more from the flat glass industry.
- @SpecifierMagCSI: A peer-reviewed U.S. magazine for design/construction professionals selecting building materials, The Construction Specifier is the official publication of CSI.
- @GlassMag: Glass Magazine serves primary glass manufacturers, glazing contractors, retailers, fabricators and architects.
- @ArchitectMag: This is the account for the journal of the American Institute of Architects.
- @USGlass: This magazine provides information for architectural glass industry leaders.
While you’re perusing Twitter, don’t forget to follow us! We’re on Twitter @AAMAinfo and we want to hear from you. We share member news, milestones, updated AAMA documents, case studies and more. We even live-tweet our #AAMAwebinar sessions there.
What industry-related accounts do you follow? Let us know in the comments!