Flashback Friday | Benefits Series | Sharing the AAMA Experience Throughout Your Company
The most effective way to maximize the benefit your company gets from AAMA membership is to actively engage and participate in the organization. Attending national conferences and regional meetings is the best way to do this since attendance at these events allows for involvement in task group and committee activities as well as in-person networking advantages. However, we recognize that not all member companies are in a position to budget for and prioritize employee attendance at industry events which is one of the reasons that the AAMA Webinar Program is so important.
Launched in April 2014, the AAMA Webinar Program – endearingly known as “Radio AAMA” – provides an opportunity for employees of member companies to learn about valuable AAMA programs and services as well as critical industry issues without ever having to leave the office. For companies that do have employees regularly attending AAMA conferences, this program supplements that participation and allows others in the company to gain first-hand access to the value of association membership.
With extensive positive feedback, 2017’s webinar program schedule featured:
- What's Going on with Canadian Codes?
- The Business Value of EPDs: Focus on the Building Construction Sector
- Window Safety is Everyone's Responsibility
- AAMA InstallationMasters® Program Current Enhancements and Future Growth
- AAMA Website New Tools and Helpful Tips for Members
- New NFRC Quality Management System Requirements: Strategies for Success
- Energy Code Requirements in Canada
- Window and Door Industry Update: AAMA Western Region Economic Report
- NFRC FenStar Certification Program Update
- 7 Actions You Can Take Today to Improve and Protect Your LinkedIn Profile
Links to the presentation file and recording for each webinar are available on the AAMA website for anyone who was not able to attend the live presentation. Just log in with your username and password. We also live-tweet webinars open to the public using the Twitter hashtag #AAMAwebinar.
The 2018 schedule has offered a compelling line-up of topics as well. Mike Collins of Building Industry Affairs just led a session about navigating trade tariffs, and a webinar about the popular AAMA Market Study and how it’s conducted will be held in July. Be sure to watch your email and the AAMA website for the complete official schedule.