Learn How to Level Up Your Twitter Game at the AAMA Annual Conference
Do your company’s New Year’s resolutions involve becoming more visible on social media? If it’s not a part of your strategy already, it’s worth learning more about various platforms. Those at next month’s AAMA Annual Conference will have a chance to take a close look at Twitter with my workshop, “The Who, What and Why of Twitter: Better Engage Existing and Potential Customers.” Two sessions of the workshop will be offered at the event happening February 19-22 in Orlando, FL.
I love using Twitter to follow the news of our industry, whether it’s by sharing member company news or getting the latest scoop from industry media accounts. Twitter can also be used to keep track of your competitors and customers, and I’ll be going over how to do this in more detail. Some other topics I’ll cover include engagement basics (the do’s and don’ts of proper Twitter etiquette, or “Twitiquette”) and how to make and use public or private Twitter lists. I’ll also be offering hands-on support for those who have specific questions and needs, or for those who need help setting up a profile – personal or business. Bring a laptop or a device if you want some one-on-one help, and we’ll figure it out together.
Here’s a full rundown of what I’ll be covering:
- Who is On Twitter: Engagement Basics
- Where to Find Advanced Search Tools to See What’s Being Said About Your Brand
- When to Engage and When to Ignore: Customer Service Crisis Management
- Why Twitter is Your New Favorite Sales Tool
- How to Use Twitter Lists to Your Advantage
- What Twitter Privacy 101 Means for Your Company
- Bonus: Ways to Get Clients’ Attention
Register for the AAMA Annual Conference today! See you there.