- Corporate Membership Renewal Begins in November: Check Your Email
October 24, 2018
Corporate Membership Renewal Begins in November: Check Your Email
The renewal process for AAMA Corporate members will begin the week of November 5. AAMA Corporate membership is available to businesses involved in the manufacturing, sale or service of fenestration products and related components and is renewed on an annual basis. All main contacts at member companies should watch for future email communication reminders from the Membership Department regarding the renewal process, as all renewals are due by January 1, 2019.
Renewing your membership on time will ensure your company:
- Has uninterrupted access to our benefits package, which includes free access to the AAMA Virtual Library for Category 1 members
- Maintains its membership tenure
- Continues its listing on the AAMA website for customer referrals
- AAMA Website and Online Directory
- AAMA Market Research Reports
- Sharing the AAMA Experience Throughout Your Company
- What you need to know about complying with the New Prop 65 Labeling Requirements
- Using Multiple Social Media Platforms
Plus, you can easily find AAMA staff in the online directory. You can also take advantage of AAMA’s continuing education with professional certification and training programs like FenestrationMasters®, InstallationMasters® and Fundamentals of Fenestration.