- Opening Thoughts from the Southeast Region Board of Directors
August 4, 2017
Opening Thoughts from the Southeast Region Board of Directors
by Dean Ruark (PGT), President of the Southeast Region Board
The AAMA Southeast Region 2017 Spring Meeting, held April 25-26, at Orlando, FL, received valuable information on regional code adoptions, resilient home standards, field testing accreditation, windstorm insurance solutions, workplace safety, innovate hurricane protection and energy efficiency financing, coordinating building envelope details and the state of the economy.
Read on for information on the following:
- Southeast Region Working to Keep Pace with Model Codes
- Fortified Home Program Defines Levels of Resiliency
- Field Testing Agency Accreditation Program Launch
- Florida Building Code and Approval Process Update
- Fraud Raises Florida Windstorm Insurance Rates
- Introducing the Safety Playbook
- PACE Offers Innovative Financing for Home Improvements
- Fenestration Interfaces: The Devil is in the Detailing
- Industry Basking in Improved Outlook
Thanks for participating in the activities in the Southeast Region, and please let AAMA know if there is anything in particular you’d like to see addressed and discussed at a future event.