- Opening Thoughts from the Western Region Board of Directors
June 16, 2017
Opening Thoughts from the Western Region Board of Directors
The Western Region Summit, held February 15-16, 2017, featured a wide range of presentations to bring members up to date on topics of both regional and national importance, focusing on both background information and time-sensitive developments.
- OSHA Requirements for Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Industry Progress in Expanding Installation Standards
- Western Region’s Latest on Energy Codes
- Tackling NAFS: Proposed Plans for Simplification
- Evolution of NFRC’s Component Modeling Approach (CMA) Programs
- Handling Construction Defects
- The Future of Window Technology
Read the full newsletter to learn more about these issues currently in the works among those involved in AAMA’s Western Region.
-Mark Wolonsky (H. B. Fuller)
Western Region Board President